Welcome to the Trac server for Subversion projects
Subversion information can be found here.
Git Info & GitLab
Git projects should use GitLab
Email Notification for Subversion and Git
To get an email if something in the repository is changed, select Preferences -> Post-Commit Notification (https://trac.version.fz-juelich.de/projectname/prefs/post_commit_editor). Inside the text area, you may add the whole tree or subtrees.
/ send email, if anything in the repository has changed /project send email, if anything in /project or below has changed (recursively) branches/$ send email, if the changed path ends with branches/, this means that a new branch has been created
If the description text is empty, no mail is sent.
Trac Project Administrator Info
- select the "Admin" tab (only available if TRAC_ADMIN permissions are set)
- select General->Permissions on the left side
- Add Subject to Group: Insert new user into Subject field, set group to user or developer
- select Version Control->Subversion Access on the left side
- add user to a subversion group, see set/restrict subversion permissions for details
Set fine grained Wiki Permissions
- log in as administrator
- select the "Admin" tab
- select Accounts->Page Permissions
Example: Allow anonymous read access to wiki for all pages but pages starting with Priv. The second entry for anonymous sets the default behaviour for the other pages.
[wiki:Priv*] authenticated = WIKI_VIEW, !WIKI_MODIFY * = "" [wiki:*] anonymous = WIKI_VIEW
https://trac.version.fz-juelich.de/sandbox may be used for testing.
For further questions contact A.Visser@….