Welcome to the Trac server for Subversion projects
Trac Webservices created to get project list and to create and delete SVN projects. Please log in with your LDAP userID.
Subversion information can be found here.
Git Info & GitLab
Git information can be found here (in development).
Email Notification for Subversion and Git
To get an email if something in the repository is changed, select Preferences -> Post-Commit Notification (https://trac.version.fz-juelich.de/projectname/prefs/post_commit_editor). Inside the text area, you may add the whole tree or subtrees.
/ send email, if anything in the repository has changed /project send email, if anything in /project or below has changed (recursively) branches/$ send email, if the changed path ends with branches/, this means that a new branch has been created
If the description text is empty, no mail is sent.
Trac Project Administrator Info
- select the "Admin" tab (only available if TRAC_ADMIN permissions are set)
- select General->Permissions on the left side
- Add Subject to Group: Insert new user into Subject field, set group to user or developer
- select Version Control->Subversion Access on the left side
- add user to a subversion group, see set/restrict subversion permissions for details
Set fine grained Wiki Permissions
- log in as administrator
- select the "Admin" tab
- select Accounts->Page Permissions
Example: Allow anonymous read access to wiki for all pages but pages starting with Priv. The second entry for anonymous sets the default behaviour for the other pages.
[wiki:Priv*] authenticated = WIKI_VIEW, !WIKI_MODIFY * = "" [wiki:*] anonymous = WIKI_VIEW
New SVN projects use LDAP for authentication. Existing projects can be moved automatically, please contact A.Visser@fz-juelich.de (Tel. 5048) for further information.
https://trac.version.fz-juelich.de/sandbox may be used for testing.
For further questions contact A.Visser@fz-juelich.de.